Are you in financial trouble?
Many people have debt, but that doesn’t mean they are in financial trouble. Some people can manage their debt and are able to pay their bills and put money away for savings. But there are also many people who are in debt, but also have several other warning signs that may mean they are in financial trouble. If you have debt, and can answer yes to any of the following questions, you most likely are struggling and should seek help sooner rather than later:
These are just some of the most common warning signs of financial difficulties:
- Do you feel stressed out or are you losing sleep wondering how you are going to make the next payment?
- Are you only able to make minimum payments on your credit cards each month?
- Do the current month’s bills come in before you can pay last month’s bills?
- Do you get letters threatening legal action or have your wages been garnisheed?
- Is your financial situation affecting your health, job or marriage?
- Do you constantly receive past due notices or have collection agents been calling?
- Do you continually exceed your spending limit or use your credit cards to make ends meet?
- Do you wonder how to stop a garnishee from Revenue Canada or how to stop collection actions from student loans?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above signs, you may wish to consider the options available to help you take control of your financial situation. It’s never too late to change your circumstances and to get out of trouble.
If you have questions, or just want to talk about your situation, contact our office today for a free, no obligation consultation.